Our client, the largest customer-owned health insurer in the nation, leverages analytics to drive business performance and create new value for their customers. Historically, any advanced analytics and data science were completed by professionals directly embedded in the business areas. Our client made a strategic decision to create an Enterprise Data Science Center of Excellence and a corresponding Enterprise Data Strategy. They sought a true partner to help add over forty members to the team with in-demand skills in Data Science and Data Engineering. Swoon was ready to partner up!
- To accomplish this, our client needed to hire a large team of advanced Data Scientists with expertise in AI, Machine Learning, and a variety of niche modeling techniques as well as build an enterprise Data Engineering team to support that effort—all of which are highly competitive and difficult positions to source.
- The senior-level roles were also very niche and had a high urgency to fill in a timely manner.
- For this client, Principal level job postings only produced a handful of underqualified resume submissions.
- Swoon became a true partner by generating a customized sourcing & screening process—ensuring that only the most qualified and aligned candidates made it to interviews with hiring managers.
- This significantly reduced time-to-fill and lost man-hours interviewing substandard candidates.
- For the Principal level positions, we sourced through analytics organizations, networking groups and our talent network to capture passive, highly qualified candidates.
- Swoon was instrumental in hiring Senior and Principal Data Scientists and Senior Data Engineers for the team
- Our clients were extremely satisfied with our candidate quality and level of communication
- Our partnership created operational efficiency and made their Enterprise Data Science Center a reality
Have a hiring challenge that you’d like Swoon to help with? Fill out our contact form and one of our team members will reach out.