Start Date: Jan 23, 2020
Our team is looking for a SharePoint Developer with Power Automate or Microsoft Flow experience for our client in Tempe, Arizona!
This is a 6+ month contract role with projects focused on the development of leading-edge technology solutions for enterprise clients using the Microsoft 365 platform.
What you will be doing:
- The primary responsibilities for the role are to successfully design, configure, develop, test and implement solutions built using the Microsoft O365 SharePoint, Power Automate (Flow) and related technologies.
- Assist in defining the solution approaches; identifying assumptions, constraints, risks and issues; defining users and system interfaces; improving SharePoint design and functionality; and creating custom work flows.
- Develop the intended functional requirements, writing and managing the detail design, and reviewing and clarifying any questions or issues. Present the suggested solution for approval and implementation.
- Resolve SharePoint IT/Information Management (IM) issues.
- Provide help desk services and technical support on the SharePoint Program during normal duty hours.
What you need to know:
- 2-3 years of SharePoint O365 and Power Automate experience required.
- Experience designing, configuring, developing, testing and implementation of solutions
- Troubleshooting and technical support experience within SharePoint
- Strong communication skills