Network Cloud Security Engineer (CCIE Level)
Start Date: Jun 22, 2020
Our federal client is seeking an experienced Network Cloud Security Engineer to join their department. The ideal candidate will have passed the written CCIE exam and have 10+ years of experience as an Architect in Active Directory and extensive experience designing mission-critical infrastructure in cloud environments.
Clearance: DHS clearance and pass a drug screening, and fingerprinting.
Must be a US Citizen
Network Cloud Security CCIE level Engineer
• A minimum of ten (10) years of experience as an Enterprise Architect Specializing in Active Directory services including a minimum of four (4) years of experience in cloud technologies such as but not limited to Azure and AWS.
• Extensive experience designing mission critical infrastructure in enterprise environments.
• Experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions that increase the availability and security of the enterprise.
• Extensive experience with on premise physical infrastructure and Virtualization technologies including Hyper-V, VMWare, SAN, FCoe, NFS, SMB3 etc.
• Deep experience with networking and security methods and tools.
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills required.
• Experience designing, engineering and designing solutions with a security mindset.
• Must have strong critical thinking, complex problem solving, appropriate judgment, and decision-making skills
• Experience with major cloud providers preferred.
• Possess superior technical aptitude and effective written and verbal communications skills.
• Proven experience with managing and using Dev Ops concepts.
• Certifications: CCIE preferred
• Former work w/DHS or DHS type clearance preferred