Full Stack Engineer
Start Date: Jun 30, 2020
Our client in Chicago is seeking a Full Stack Engineer for a permanent opportunity! Are you ready to be Swoon'd?
W2 ONLY ***No Sponsorship provided***
Our product suite, lovingly known as Canopy, is a transformative clinical operations and population health platform for value-based primary care. Coupling a high-performance tech platform with machine learning-driven analytics, Canopy enables our clinical and service teams to provide excellent care to every single patient. From facilitating the delivery of a visit in our centers to supporting patients that have been admitted to a hospital, there is not a point in the patient journey that Canopy does not touch. Here, you will be influential in the development of innovative products that do more than just building scalable services. Everything you do will have an immediate impact on the health and wellbeing of our patients
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be instrumental to the delivery of a new kind of platform for healthcare, one built specifically for the clinical team. From design to implementation, you will partner with our stellar product and design teams in a fast-paced, agile environment to transform ideas into a reality. Utilizing modern methodologies and open source tools, you will be empowered to push the boundaries of development as we seek to deliver applications that will directly and immediately impact the experience of our teams and our patients.
There is no better time to join our rapidly growing team. We can’t think of a mission any more motivating; and, with your help, we can drive change in healthcare for the patients that need us most.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for motivated, experienced Engineer with:
- Bachelors or Relevant industry experience
- 3+ years’ Experience building consumer facing products using .NET tech stack and SPA frameworks (Angular/React/Vue)
- Experience working in a distributed, cloud-based environment using Azure/AWS (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience with TDD and any automated UI testing frameworks (i.e. selenium, cypress)
- Experience working in an Agile/Devops environment
Nice to Haves:
- Reactive programming concepts
- Our Tech Stack – Vue.js, Vuetify, RxJS, Jest, Cypress.io, .NET core, Kubernetes. Docker. gRPC
- Experience with A/B Testing and Google Analytics
- Experience building applications using Microservices
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients’ communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, We have brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people across the nation. With an ambitious growth trajectory, we are attracting and cultivating team members who embody our values and are passionate about our mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
What does this look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
We offer our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- High levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
- Headquarters (the “Treehouse”) located in the heart of Downtown, close to many public transit options and great restaurants
- Competitive benefits; including paid vacation/sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, as well as health benefits