Security Consultant (Application Architecture Review)
Start Date: Jun 18, 2020
Swoon's leading client is looking for a Security Consultant in Chicago!
As digital consumer engagement models and retail business opportunities evolve, we are creating a digital Commerce platform and a related architecture foundation that will enable us to reach even more customers and support the global digital business and technology growth. Our Digital Commerce Platform will revolutionize how we collaborate with our customers and remove physical boundaries to allow our customers to connect and order at any time or place, globally. Given our scale, this platform will compete in transaction volumes, performance, and reliability needs with industry leading Digital Commerce retailers such as Amazon and eBay. This platform will power a broader set of applications that will significantly modernize us, and it is the foundational core responsible for ensuring a customer’s order reaches the restaurant.
The position of Security Consultant has accountability for evaluating / researching the digital threat landscape, governing the architecture / design of digital engagement and merchandizing solutions, and supporting the implementation of regionally relevant digital solutions. Furthermore, this role partners with multi-functional regional teams to understand the business and technology needs of international markets and to support the implementation of solutions that can be applied globally through common frameworks, deployment guidelines and standards.
- You will partner with our front-end digital channel development teams (mobile, web, etc.), back-end platform development teams (POS, eCommerce Platform, etc.), and security service delivery teams to review integration and drive security control alignment.
- You will create and maintain documentation pertaining to integrated security controls, activity flows, data protection, authentication/authorization, etc.
- You will work with Global Technology teams to create and maintain blueprints of all of our proprietary systems as well as SaaS solutions provided by vendors deployed in the market
- You will partner with application and infrastructure architecture teams in order to provide guidance and recommendations on evolving system architecture and implications of any new integrations.
- Translate the technical security controls to senior business leadership to help them better understand how security threats and control technology will affect their business objectives.
- Conduct high-level compliance reviews and provide course correction when necessary.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Application Architecture, Solution Architecture, or Enterprise Architecture
- 3+ years of professional experience in reviewing application architectural design of backend systems / API’s and web/mobile applications developed by multiple parties demonstrating RESTful API concepts, standards, and standard methodologies.
- 3+ years of enterprise experience with cloud application architecture and deployment standard methodologies in AWS including: Amazon Redshift, EC2, EMR, Spark, S3, Kinesis and RDS Databases.
- 2+ years of enterprise experience architecting secure solutions in AWS with a majority of the following: AWS, Atlassian Suite products including Jira/BitBucket, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Python or Lambda.
- You have the ability to assemble and clearly present technical information to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills, with the demonstrable ability to influence, negotiate and drive solution outcomes.
- Demonstrable ability to quickly identify project objectives and define optimal project approach to align security controls with overall program success.
- Ability to work in a global, fast-paced, often changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
Our client is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. We are a people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand on the planet by building complementary teams who create delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy.
we are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. We see every day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners. We will continue to take on big, global initiatives while remaining great neighbors and supporters of our local communities.
We are moving fast and are building a world-class team to help us. This means that we are looking for innovators, leaders, sprinters who are focused on creating memorable experiences for our customers, employees and partners. Joining our team means thinking big daily and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.