Senior Cloud Architect
Start Date: Jun 12, 2020
Sr. AWS Cloud Engineer - Chicago
We are currently working with our major client out of Chicago that is looking for a Senior AWS Cloud Engineer with a wide breadth of infrastructure and architecture experience!
(NO C2C - must be US citizen or green card holder)
You would be a great fit if you:
- Expert in AWS cloud services such as EC2, CloudFront, Lambda, IAM, S3, etc.
- Have a mastery of Configuration Management tools (Salt, Chef, Ansible
- Have more than 5 years' experience in IT infrastructure architecture, or full-stack development.
Role will include:
- Design and oversight of client’s cloud environments with a focus on AWS
- Provide leadership in DevOps and Infrastructure-as-code methodologies and techniques
Other Skills to have:
- Strong understanding of cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs and recommendations
- Proficient with of cloud IaaS technologies (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Proficient with DevOps methodologies such as CI/CD, version control(git), full-stack repeatability
- 5+ years' experience with server Operating Systems (Linux, Windows Server)
- Able to view challenges and projects from a ‘bigger-picture’ perspective.