Start Date: Jul 13, 2020
Swoon is seeking an Incident Handler for one of its leading clients in Johnston, Rhode Island! Are you ready to be Swoon'd?!?
All candidates must be US Citizens.
Duration of Employment: 12+ Months
Clearance Required: Yes
Job Description: This entry level Incident Handler position requires the prompt technical responses to questions from outsourced client regarding troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving problems for hardware, phones and applications. This Incident Handler requires a thorough knowledge of problem escalation and follow-up processes to ensure timely resolution of reported issues. Related documentation and online knowledge articles are used for troubleshooting; incidents are tracked in an incident ticket tracking system. The primary role of this Incident Handler is to take live trouble-shooting calls as well as email requests daily 100% of the time. This Incident Handler must deliver outstanding customer service in a timely and efficient manner and with a demonstrated commitment to 1st call resolution and overall customer satisfaction.
- Incident Coordination for all open incidents in scope including escalation according to procedures
- Monitoring of all devices with Netreo OmniCenter
- Monitoring all open incidents in the Vendor ticketing systems
- Monitoring and acknowledging emails in an alerting email inbox
- Monitoring Business Wi-Fi Portal for downed equipment.
- Communication of all outages or compromised services in Start of Day (SOD) and End of Day (EOD) reporting
- Monthly reporting on all tickets created during the past 30 days
- Send daily open incident report to CCMS operations team
- Escalating tickets to Tier2-3 and/or other support teams as appropriate
- Basic equipment troubleshooting with clients
- Documents problems
- Maintain knowledge with accurate up-to-date information relating to current policies,
- Provide superior customer support by analyzing, diagnosing and resolving problems within service level agreements
- Must effectively manage call/email workload
Qualifying Experience and Attributes
- Experience in a help desk/call center environment providing technical support in a retail environment (Minimum of 3 years preferred)
- Experience using computer hardware and software applications and have a strong ability to multi task
- Education High school diploma or GED