Cisco Telecom UCCX/CM Engineer x10
Start Date: Jul 1, 2020
We are seeking a Cisco Telecom UCCX Engineer for a Remote 12+ month contract. This position requires you to be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance and be a U.S. Citizen. If you're looking to join a wonderful team and have experience with Cisco Unified Communications, please take a look at the job below and apply!
Cisco Telecom UCCX/CM Engineer
- Operational support of CUCM, CUC, CUE, and UCCX infrastructure and build call center queues.
- Provides troubleshooting, configuration and maintenance of multi-campus complex networks, including assistance to vendor technical resources.
- Configure and maintain standard QoS templates across all network devices.
- Provides recommendations on the process improvements related to implementation processes and leads the efforts to create improvements
- Participate in process improvement and standardization initiatives, including documentation.
- Coordination with voice/data service carrier.
- Experience with Cisco Voice platforms, Call Manager, Unity, VoIP gateway, SIP, ISDN PRI and dialing plans.
- Experience with monitoring, capacity planning, performance reporting, optimization and troubleshooting of enterprise deployment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and solve complex challenges.
- Resourceful and can identify issue to resolution and keep project moving forward.
- Experience in voice/data service carrier to identify and resolve voice related signaling.