Cisco UCS Senior System Admin (Server Admin)
Start Date: Jul 1, 2020
Swoon is looking for a Cisco UCS Senior Systems Admin- remote!! Are you ready to be Swoon'd?!
Title: Cisco UCS Senior System Admin (Server Admin)
# of Openings: 2
Duration: 12 months +
Estimated Start Date: July 1, 2020
Reports to: Remote Worker
Clearance: Must be able to pass Public Trust type background check, fingerprinting and drug screening
- Experience working with VMware
- Administer enterprise-sized VMware-based virtualization infrastructures covering vCenter and standalone ESXi environments version 6.0 and later.
- Design, plan, implement, and administer enterprise blade server and storage technologies in support of underlying virtualization infrastructure.
- Installing, configuring and integrating servers associated with a VMware virtual infrastructure.
- Performing backups, troubleshooting and problem resolution for servers associated with a VMware virtual infrastructure.
- Building highly available server clusters in a vSphere environment.
- Monitor and trouble shoot system performance within the VMware environment.
- Building and configuring virtual networks.
- Create and maintain VM templates used for rapid deployment of virtual machines.
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of hardware maintenance, upgrades, repairs, or replacements supporting the virtualization infrastructure
Targeted Skills: At a minimum the SME would need experience in working with the Cisco UCS C-Series product line and VMware ESXi/vCenter
- Cisco UCS
- C-Series Product Line
- B-Series Product Line
- Administrative Tools
- IMC Supervisor
- Cisco UC